I love to give gifts! Actually, one of my love-languages is "gifts" (although I feel like it has changed over the years). Giving thoughtful gifts and getting thoughtful gifts is one of the best parts of Christmas, in my opinion. Whether I'm shopping for something to put a tear in someone's eye, getting my craft on, or attempting to make someone laugh, it is always my hope that the gift I give speaks love to the one I'm giving it to. So, without further ado, here is my Under $35 Gift Guide for the ladies in your life! 'Tis the season to make someone smile!
Note: While I have categorized items as "Ladies", there are many items that could work well for men or women!
Small Shops Feature
First up, I am sharing my cousin Savannah's Etsy shop, Modern Cherokee. Here you will find a variety of beautifully handcrafted tassel earrings! She is currently holding a sale in her shop (as of 11/18/18), so grab a pair (or two) for those friends who aren't afraid to wear something that stands out from the rest!
Also under small shops I am including my Aunt Monica, another amazing Etsy creator of Lace Stones! Check-out her shop and ask yourself, "How does she do that?!" I promise you, it's really impressive and would be a gift to talk about! Not to mention her gorgeous hand-painted beads on this original tribal tassel necklace. Your BFF definitely deserves a one-of-a-kind piece!
More Gifts to Give
1.I LOVE my CC beanies!! They are among my top favorite gifts, especially the ones with the hole in the top for a ponytail or messy bun!
2. Give the gift of imagination with 2 months of a Book of the Month Box for about $28! Use my link and I'll earn a book, you can earn books too for signing up and sending a box as a gift- so really, we all win!
3. This year it's all about the Caboodles - bring back a slice of that special gal's childhood with a Caboodle for her make-up (add some Lip Smackers in there for a real throwback)!
4. This one is for the Fixer Upper fanatic in your life-- Joanna Gaines Cookbook or her brand new Home Design Book! I have been using the cookbook since I received it for my birthday and the After-School Banana Bread is de-lish. My sister is making the deviled eggs for Thanksgiving, and I'm sure they will be up there as well.
5. Bath & Body Candles If I'm being honest- teachers are tired of getting lotion (but we will still smile and hug and say thank you like it's the best bottle of lotion we've ever gotten). This year, make your teachers EXTRA surprised with a Bath & Body Works candle (3-Wick candles are currently $12.95)! Last year I got one of the mini candles that said "I Tried" on it from a student and it was HILARIOUS! I haven't even burned it yet because I love it so much!
6. Have a friend that lives in an apartment or has to keep their car outside (aka ME...jk jk)?? Make their life easier on those icy, snowy mornings that they have to get ready for work because their workplace didn't close with a Car Ice Shield and mirror mitts. I guarantee they will want to kiss you after using it only once.
7. Last year I received a Bible Journaling Kit and Bible tabs and it has made digging into the word that much sweeter each day.
8. Honestly, it's never NOT been a GREAT Christmas when I get something from Lush- their Bath Bombs & Gift Sets smell delicious and even come wrapped!
9. The Anne of Green Gables fan will surely be surprised with an old-timey Leather journal (with flair pens that are not as historic), and don't forget to write the first entry detailing all the reasons she's your bosom friend!
10. Lastly, for all of these cold winter nights ahead, grab a Tea cup infuser (set of 4!!) + a tea sampler to divide up = 4 easy gifts for coworkers!